DynaPDF is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-04-28. The program can be installed on Linux, Mac OS X, Unix, Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
Complete, dependency-free, royalty-free, PDF library for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, or Unix to create, form fill, manipulate, split, merge, and more with PDF files.
- Font formats: OpenType (with Type1 or TrueType outlines), TrueType, Type1 (PFA and PFB font files, no metric files are required).
- More than 60 code pages, plus Unicode and full support for external CMaps.
- Image formats: TIFF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, DIB, PSD, JPC, JP2, JPX, PBM, PGM, PNM, PPM.
- Color spaces: Gray, RGB, CMYK, ICCBased, Indexed, CalGray, CalRGB, Lab, Separation, and DeviceN.
- Extraction of text, images, and vector graphics.
- Native PDF Transparency plus 16 Blend modes.
- Overprint control.
- Interactive Forms incl. FDF Data import.
- Flatten Forms and Annotations.
- File Attachments, File Attachment Annotations.
- FreeText, Text, Link, FileLink, Weblink, Highlight Annotations.
- Named destinations.
- PDF/A and PDF/X output.
- PDF 1.7 compatible PDF import.
- 40, 128, and 256 bit RC4 or AES encryption/decryption.
- Support for internal and external signatures with hardware or software certificates.
- Royalty free distribution.
- No differentiation between client and server application.
DynaPDF (version 2.5) has a file size of 18.69 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 209 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.